Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Its abnormal growth of the bone of palate region. Its very much benign in nature. Generally there are no symptoms but can cause difficulty in swallowing or pain if ulcers form over it. Wait & watch is the best policy if no symptoms , if symptomatic it is removed under general anae...
HAEMANGIOMA - FALSE VOCAL CORD
It is very rare to have haemangioma at false vocal cord region.
Like Vocal cord region main causes of its formation are vocal abuse.
Patient may have change of voice , irritation in throat in early stage , with increase in size it may cause difficulty in breathing....
SEROUS OTITIS MEDIA (FLUID ON INNER SIDE OF DRUM)
1. Ear fullness
2. Decreased hearing
3. Tinnitus (ringing sensation in ear)
1. Long standing cold/untreated cold
2. Rapid ascent/descent leading to rapid change in atmospheric pressure like in flight/sea drivers
3. Mass caus...
Its the medical term for change of voice.
It can be due to various reasons like
1. Vocal cord palsy
2. Vocal cord paresis
3. Vocal cord polyp
4. Vocal cord nodule
5. Vocal cord papilloma
6. Vocal cord leukoplakia
7. Vocal cord cyst etc
Above pic is of patient with phonatory gap in voca...
SUBJECTIVE TINNITUS – ADVISE
1. Avoid coffee/tea/alcohol/cold drinks
2. Stop Smoking
3. Stop alcohol
4. Decrease salt consumption (blood pressure monitoring is advised to avoid hypotension)
5. Avoid self-medication of any stream of medicine (some medications can cause ear nerve damage & ringing s...
EXTERNAL AUDITORY CANAL ADHESION
Adhesion occur when two raw surfaces comes in contact & slowly retracts. EAC adhesions are uncommon. In above patient it occured due to self manipulation. There was oedema due to ear infection , patient manipulated ear leading to bleeding & formation of raw surfa...
FACIAL NERVE TYMPANIC SEGMENT SCHWANNOMA
Its very very rare disease where sheath(covering of nerve) starts proliferating. 7 th nerve traverses through temporal bone along with nerve of hearing& balance(8th nerve) , its main functions are closure of eyelid , maintaing shape of angle of mouth etc.T...
MASK'S ELASTIC CORD INDUCED ABRASIONS
Mask's elastic cord induced abrsions/lacerations are becoming common in general public due to improper technique. It is advisable not to wear elastic cord masks. Better to wear masks with tie encircling the head. Masks shouldn't be worn very tight. In case el...
- Sonu KI was having ear discharge from many years. Sir gave treatment for 1 month it stopped. Sir told to take a medicine spray for 2 months as hole was small. It is healed now and no surgery required. Thanks doctor.
- Akanksha KBest ent specialist around. Very soft spoken. I had otomycosis with furuncules and i was alright in just 3 visits.
- ahmad aA very good doctor. I visited him for my sinus treatment. He very patiently heard me and provided medication. I am much much better now.
|Mon:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sat:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sun:||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|