Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
SEROUS OTITIS MEDIA (FLUID ON INNER SIDE OF DRUM)
1. Ear fullness
2. Decreased hearing
3. Tinnitus (ringing sensation in ear)
1. Long standing cold/untreated cold
2. Rapid ascent/descent leading to rapid change in atmospheric pressure like in flight/sea drivers
3. Mass caus...
Its the medical term for change of voice.
It can be due to various reasons like
1. Vocal cord palsy
2. Vocal cord paresis
3. Vocal cord polyp
4. Vocal cord nodule
5. Vocal cord papilloma
6. Vocal cord leukoplakia
7. Vocal cord cyst etc
Above pic is of patient with phonatory gap in voca...
SUBJECTIVE TINNITUS – ADVISE
1. Avoid coffee/tea/alcohol/cold drinks
2. Stop Smoking
3. Stop alcohol
4. Decrease salt consumption (blood pressure monitoring is advised to avoid hypotension)
5. Avoid self-medication of any stream of medicine (some medications can cause ear nerve damage & ringing s...
EXTERNAL AUDITORY CANAL ADHESION
Adhesion occur when two raw surfaces comes in contact & slowly retracts. EAC adhesions are uncommon. In above patient it occured due to self manipulation. There was oedema due to ear infection , patient manipulated ear leading to bleeding & formation of raw surfa...
FACIAL NERVE TYMPANIC SEGMENT SCHWANNOMA
Its very very rare disease where sheath(covering of nerve) starts proliferating. 7 th nerve traverses through temporal bone along with nerve of hearing& balance(8th nerve) , its main functions are closure of eyelid , maintaing shape of angle of mouth etc.T...
MASK'S ELASTIC CORD INDUCED ABRASIONS
Mask's elastic cord induced abrsions/lacerations are becoming common in general public due to improper technique. It is advisable not to wear elastic cord masks. Better to wear masks with tie encircling the head. Masks shouldn't be worn very tight. In case el...
1. TEMPERATURE SCREENING OF PATIENT & ATTENDENT AT RECEPTION.
2. NO TOUCH - FOOT OPERATED SANITIZER DISPENSER AVAILABLE AT RECEPTION
3. NOT SEEING PATIENTS WITH DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING AT CLINIC PRESENTLY
4. WHATS APP REPORTS/ DIGITAL REPORTS ARE PREFERABLE THAN HARDCOPY
5. VIDEO CONSULTATION AV...
ULTRAVIOLET STERILIZATION CABINET
As additional measure to disinfectant I use it for instruments and endoscopes. Chemicals & solutions according to international protocol are used to sterilize. It's addition to them.
Even I recommend them to my patients for their home/ office use.
Prevention is ...
- Neeraj RDoc your treatment is so good.my ear pain gone in one day
- Ka MThank doc for treatments of my nose infections.
- vikas kVery good doctor appreciated🙏❤
|Mon:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sat:||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sun:||3:00 – 8:00 PM|